[1969] 1969 coupe in Wisconsin

cfm 69monza at avenuedesigngroup.com
Wed Dec 10 10:47:26 EST 2008

Hi again

Found another car! This owner is not aware that I am posting this info here.

http://greenbay.en.craigslist.org/cto/941493161.html

1969 corvair $2000 or best offer - $2000 (Oconto Falls)

  _____

Reply to: sale-941493161 at craigslist.org
<mailto:sale-941493161 at craigslist.org?subject=1969%20corvair%20$2000%20or%20
best%20offer%20-%20$2000%20%28Oconto%20Falls%29>  [?
<http://www.craigslist.org/about/help/replying_to_posts> ]
Date: 2008-12-01, 11:25PM CST

I am selling my 1969 chevy corvair coupe. Bought this car while stationed in
Texas 4 yrs ago. I did some work to and then drove it up here 3 and a half
years ago and put it in storage before going to Japan. It has been sitting
in storage ever since. I hate to get rid of it. Currently it is not running,
I really don't know much about cars and even less about corvairs. But don't
think it would take much to get it running. So it would need to be trailered
to it's new home. It is and automatic, hardtop. Tires and rims are new.
Needs to be redone on the inside. Body is pretty solid except for a few
minor spots around the doors and where the battery sits. Give me a call if
you want to go and look at it. Or email me and I can send you some pictures.

rodney_mllr at yahoo.com
(920)471-5627 call after 2:00pm or just leave a message and I will get back
to you.

Location: Oconto Falls

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial
interests

PostingID: 941493161

chris mann

#0242 convertible 110|pg : 71|blk