[1969] 69 near escondido, CA

cfm 69monza at avenuedesigngroup.com
Wed Dec 10 21:49:29 EST 2008

I found this ad on craigslist:

http://sandiego.en.craigslist.org/nsd/cto/948237730.html

I respond to the ad:

Dear Sir:

Can you disclose the VIN number (found at the base of the front windshield)?
There is a tag riveted inside the engine compartment and is entitled BODY BY
FISHER
there are three lines of code that describe the car. Could you jot those
down and respond to my email?
Do you have any more digital photos of the car. I am from a nearby state,
and am unable to inspect the car personally, i hope you can assist, the more
I can find out now, it will help me decide if I should travel to inspect.
kind regards
chris

Here is his reply:

"Look, this car is worth $4000 easy. If you want this deal for this low
price, you're gonna have to come out here with $1300 cash- very simple

you give me $1300 cash.

I give you car and title.

thats it!

hurry, because I need the money

otherwise I'll be forced to sell it to my neighbor for $800 just because I
need money"

nice, huh?

chris mann

#0242 convertible 110|pg 71|blk