[1969] January '08 issue of "The Sixty-Niner"

Thompson, Ed EXT at quarles.com
Sun Feb 10 18:05:22 EST 2008

Mark Ellis does not get nearly enough recognition and thanks for doing
an outstanding job for all of us, four times a year.  The January '08
issue I received yesterday is another outstanding edition, w/ plenty of
color, stats, substantive content and, most importantly, plenty of
passion for our beloved '69 waterless wonders.  Kudos to Mark...

If there are readers of this list who do not receive "The Sixty-Niner"
for some reason, it is another example of the Internet being an
interesting place, but it ain't everything!  I urge any such
participants to contact Mark at corvair69 at earthlink.net, for the details
about how to come on board...

Ed
Milwaukee
owner of 110-glide, white over frost green, #3753, 1980-89

This electronic mail transmission and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged.
They should be read or retained only by the intended recipient.  If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the transmission from
your system.  In addition, in order to comply with Treasury Circular 230, we are required to
inform you that unless we have specifically stated to the contrary in writing, any advice we
provide in this email or any attachment concerning federal tax issues or submissions is not
intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, to avoid federal tax penalties.