[1969] Looking For Seats

Geoffrey Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Tue Feb 12 09:32:06 EST 2008

Just putting feelers out there to see if anyone has a set they would like
to sell or trade.   The seats in my convertible are too far gone to
really do much
with.   So I am hoping someone might have a set they will part with.
Upholstery is not really important.

I have driven the car back up from a friends house where it has spent the
past few months while working on other Corvair projects.   Replacing the
doors soon with a nice set I located, and then putting a new top on the
car.    Put a new top frame in a while back, need to finish adjusting it.
Have some new windows.   Then time for some more welding.

-Geoff Johnson
Albuquerque NM