[1969] california convertible on craigslist

cfm cfmann at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 16:43:25 EDT 2008

look closely at the oil filter (its vertical), doesn't look like a 69 140 engine...

Bryan Blackwell <bryan at skiblack.com> wrote: Looks like it has a 140/PG.  Compared to an east coast car, it really
doesn't look that rusty.  Anyone close by that wants to look at it
and get back to the group?

FWIW, I'd include the VIN and engine numbers.

--Bryan