[1969] Role call - were you lucky enough to drive your 69 today?

steven at sashimi.org steven at sashimi.org
Wed May 14 23:21:03 EDT 2008

This was my first "Corvair Day" and I was determined.  Even though I was
feeling like crap I took her out, top down, and drove with my wife to the
middle school orientation this evening.  I don't know how to express it
other than to say that driving the Vair is just plain fun.  Plus, it always
draws attention and compliments.  Like most days, I didn't cross paths with
any other Vairs today.

So who else got out?

- Steve