[1969] Role call - were you lucky enough to drive your 69 today?

Geoffrey Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Thu May 15 11:29:40 EDT 2008

I did not take the '69 out.   It just got new doors and I need to finish
assembling them.   It is also raining here and I it does not have a top.
I have to finish adjusting the new top mechanism and put its top on at
some point.  Also its new seats are covered and almost ready to go in
(thanks again
Mark).
I  got a '68 parts car that had hit a tree to supply patch panels for
the '69.   I have a lot of welding to do.
Healing from a bike wreck last week so  shiftng a manual trans is
hard.   I did drive my '66 convertible yesterday and today as well.   PG
with the top down is
easy to drive.

-Geoff Johnson
1969 Convertible #3260