[1969] Mark Ellis

Todd Sanders todds at arkwest.com
Mon Nov 10 12:20:26 EST 2008

I was also greatly saddened by the news from Eve.  I did not know Mark
personally but a member in our Arkansas club stated that whatever Mark
Ellis said, "you could take to the bank."  My contact with Mark began
only a few months ago when a note arrived asking for photos of my '69.
He had already compiled a history and was planning on an article in the
October newsletter.  Shortly after that I learned of his illness.  He
was so very gracious and sincere in our correspondence.  It was evident
that he was the type of person that leaves his "mark" on anything he
touches.  My condolences to his family.  They are in our prayers.
Todd Sanders