[1969] Mark's Funeral

Eve Ellis eemumkat at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 12 08:42:50 EST 2008

Folks,   Mark's autopsy was completed yesterday. Since the doctors didn't know what really happened to him, I thought maybe we could get some answers so no one else ever has to go thru this. His funeral will be held this Friday, November 14th 2008. There will be a viewing from 10:00 - 11:00 at Huff & Lakjer Funeral Home, 701 Derstine Avenue, Lansdale, PA. 215-855-3311 ( they have a website with directions ) There will then be a graveside service at 11:45 in Valley Forge State Park / Washington Memorial Chapel Cemetery. I've been getting so many e-mails from folks who knew Mark over the years - I don't think he ever realized how much they thought of him or how much he'll be truly missed... Eve