[1969] Mark Ellis Remembrance Guest Book

wblanning at comcast.net wblanning at comcast.net
Wed Nov 19 20:09:25 EST 2008

Hello Corvair Friends,

Below is a link to the Guest Book page from the Richmond Times Dispatch for Mark Ellis.  Eve asked me to send this link out so anyone that wishes to do so can leave messages there.

She has particularly enjoyed the cards and letters that reminisce stories about Mark; when people first met him or things they did with Mark.  I think she would be happy to have any of those recorded in the Guest Book as well.  This way she'll have them all in one location, which she can print out to save.  Please be sure to leave your Corvair affiliation (CORSA chapter name, '69 Group, etc).

http://www.legacy.com/TimesDispatch/GB/GuestbookView.aspx?PersonId=120126166

Also, we are planning to hold a memorial for Mark in Richmond in the near future.  Eve likes the idea of an informal event that people can socialize and have the opportunity to talk about Mark.  We plan to have refreshments as well.  I'll inform this distribution list of the date, time and location once things have been finalized.  In the meantime let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Wade Lanning