[1969] ellis award/sticker/trophy idea

cfm 69monza at avenuedesigngroup.com
Mon Nov 24 13:18:46 EST 2008

I realize that the idea of the Mark Ellis Award is still in its infancy..

But I had this way cool idea that the trophy, plate, platter or whatever
form the award takes on could be made to look like a supersized 1969 penny
and made from copper?

Or window stickers for the club could be round (say 2-3 inches) and made to
look like a 1969 penny

I know a graphic designer that could do an electronic mock up, if the
officers and members are interested in this idea. I don't know..

I got this idea from the story that Eve posted and from typing in "1969
penny" in an e-bay search.

Anyone what to throw their two cents in? (ha ha ha, knee slapper!)

chris mann

#0242 convertible 110|pg 71|blk

#1657 coupe 140|4 : 59|59

here or