[1969] Mark Ellis Hospitalized

david robertson corvairdave at msn.com
Wed Oct 22 23:17:59 EDT 2008

I am sorry to report Mark Ellis was hospitalized Monday evening.  He is in the Critical Care unit at Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical Center near his home.  He is in stable condition, but the doctors are not sure what is wrong.  I've been to see him, but he is sedated and can't communicate.  It is truly scary to see him like this and I'm very worried.
Please remember him and Eve (his wife) in your thoughts and prayers.
David Robertson    central VA corvair club, the 1969 corvair group