[1969] Joe Casey

sarahvair at juno.com sarahvair at juno.com
Sat Jun 27 08:16:16 EDT 2009

Hi all,
I know I am as excited as Dave is and Mark would have been to have Joe with us.  I know one of our members, our esteemed Newsletter Editor, Ken Amick, currently works for Lear so I'm sure he will be really interested in talking with Joe.
All that aside, I wanted to let everyone know the convention is picking up a lot of the tab for his visit.  As Dave pointed out he is going to have to cover meals, etc on his own.  Please try and help Dave.  This can be a HUGE expense.  If you have commitments for meals, that's fine.  However, I think if we all slipped Dave a few bucks it should take the burden off Dave.
You all are a great bunch of people and I know we can make this happen!!!
Sarah