[1969] Joe Casey

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 28 08:29:28 EDT 2009

Maybe we could secretly "pass the hat" at the meetings he'll be at. I'm
sure there'd be little if any objection from anyone. And I think he'd enjoy
the surprise gift at the end of the meetings. :o)

-Mark

with us.  I know one of our members, our esteemed Newsletter Editor, Ken
Amick, currently works for Lear so I'm sure he will be really interested in
talking with Joe.
> All that aside, I wanted to let everyone know the convention is picking
up a lot of the tab for his visit.  As Dave pointed out he is going to have
to cover meals, etc on his own.  Please try and help Dave.  This can be a
HUGE expense.  If you have commitments for meals, that's fine.  However, I
think if we all slipped Dave a few bucks it should take the burden off Dave.