[1969] 69 Convertibles for Sale

Marvin Crook marvin.crook at verizon.net
Fri Mar 27 09:54:06 EDT 2009

69 Group Members,

Due to health and 401K's are now 101K's I have decided to sale some of my Corvairs.  Thought I would list with the 69 Group first.

1969 Corvair Conv.  #2816

LeMans Blue with Blue Int., 95HP, Auto., Power Top.
Body work has been done with new rockers installed.  Have many new parts, re-chromed bumpers, guards, door handles ect.  Interior is new from Clarks and seats are ready to install.  The car has 39,000 miles which I believe to be true.  It needs paint, top, and put together.

1969 Corvair Conv.  #5533

Dust Blue with Blue Int., and white top, 110HP, Auto, rare front shoulder belts, clock.  56,000 miles and runs and drives excellent.  Scored 96.27 in CORSA Mini-Convention.  Engine is powered coated and detailed.

1969 Corvair Conv.  #5997

Frost Green with Green Int., and white top, 110HP, Auto.  The Last Corvair Convertible with 70,000 miles, runs and drives excellent.  The last Corvair owned privately.

Contact:
Marvin Crook
Phone Home - 704-289-4197
Cell - 704-607-3875