[1969] window stickers

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 27 10:50:03 EDT 2009

I would like to post a "classified" to '69 owners. I am now capable of
producing window stickers for all '69 Corvairs. These are more accurate
than anyone else produces, using sticker blanks that are as accurate as
possible. They will be customized to your specifications. The cost is $25,
but don't send me any money or email me just yet. All that I need to start
with is your car's (year and) model, along with a self-addressed stamped
envelope that I'll use to send you a personalized order form. Since each
sticker is customized to each car, I need that info ahead of the actual
order. I can also work off a good picture or copy of the original sticker,
or any other original documentation.

BTW, I can also do stickers for all Greenbriers and all '60, '64, and '67
cars, though available blanks for those years are not as accurate as I'd
like.

I may try to offer this service at the convention, but at this time I can't
promise that I'll have my equipment there. If I do, I may be able to offer
same-day service, depending on my stock of blanks. I should have an
adequate stock of '69 blanks with me.

Send the SASE to:
-Mark Corbin
5474 S.R. 19
Galion, Ohio 44833

Marvin, please post an ad for me in the '69er newsletter. Thanks!