[1969] 69 Group Dues

Marvin Crook marvin.crook at verizon.net
Wed May 27 21:25:23 EDT 2009

69 Members,

Just a reminder to send your $10.00 (or more) dues in.  Ed Thompson has received 10 or so, and we need to build our bank account up, since we're starting from scratch.  Remember Ed is just the book keeper and receiving the dues.  No "Paypal", just a check made out to Ed Thompson, and mailed to him at: Ed Thompson, 2523 East Armour Avenue, Milwaukee, Wi., 53235.

Ken Amick is working on a edition of the 69er Newsletter and we should have the first edition in July, mailed in an envelope as before.  Please help Ken out with articles about your 69, or related stories.

We are starting over with the 69 Group and we need your help, so Please pitch-in and let's make the Club grow again.  Thanks for your help.

Marvin Crook
President - The 69 Group