[1969] parts for sale

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Tue May 26 10:29:26 EDT 2009

All,

I have the following '69-only parts for sale. Most I can ship, but all can
be delivered at the convention. All used and in decent condition unless
otherwise specified. Price? Make me an offer I can't refuse. :o)

Door assembly, R/H, NOS
Door assembly, L/H, NOS
Cover, "A" pillar, coupe, black, L/H
Cover, "A" pillar, coupe, black, R/H
Coat hook, blue or black
Bucket seat, front, green, R/H (could stand new covers)
Bucket seat, front, green, L/H (could stand new covers)
Bucket seatback, green, R/H NOS
R.C. outside mirror, head assembly
Interior set (all pieces special to convertables) green (some pieces are
pretty rough)
Seatbelt set, custom (std.) buckle, coupe, green (missing retractor covers,
1 rear buckle, 1 sholder spade strap) could be used on a convertable

-Mark Corbin