[1969] The 69 Group

Dave Newell chevrobilia at juno.com
Mon Nov 16 21:55:32 EST 2009

Hi Marvin,
Thanks for your email, but that's not what I hear. Eve says that her emails to you and the group go unanswered, and she stands ready to print and mail the issue out if she can get the money up front.
I suggest that Eve figure out what it will cost and request a check from the group. I'm sure Dave Robertson will help her assemble ad mail it, and I'll contribute $50 as I promised, either to her orr as a contribution directly to the group. Thanks to everyone else that volunteered to help with the cost.
Dave