[1969] Ellis Newsletter

david robertson corvairdave at msn.com
Mon Nov 16 23:51:01 EST 2009

Thanks to all who responded to my post.  Eve's phone was disconnected several weeks ago, so she has to go to the library to get internet access.  That makes communicating with her by e-mail difficult.  Please understand that her world pretty much fell apart when Mark died.  What should be simple tasks, such as seeing that the newsletter gets published, seem to overwhelm her.

Wade Lanning attempted to get the newsletter printed once, but she wanted it done a certain way and said she needed to write something for it and nothing happened.  She knows it needs to get done.
I will call her on her cel phone and try to convince her that we can't put this off any longer.
David Robertson