[1969] Last Mark Ellis 69er Newsletter

Dave Newell chevrobilia at juno.com
Tue Nov 17 01:50:57 EST 2009

Hi all,
Marvin Crook just put me in charge of getting Mark's never-issued last 69er issue published and mailed  :o). I'm glad that we're finally going to get it done!
I just talked to Eve and she's going to get us a price on the printing and mailing this week. She's willing to assemble and mail the the issue. The issue is all set to go on Mark's computer so the plan is to get the issue to the printer and mailed this month. It will still be dated as the October 2008 issue.
FYI, both of Eve's emails are still active...hers eemumkat at earthlink.net and Mark's old address corvair69 at earthlink.net . She gets her emails at the library and hopes to have a land line back at home soon.
Her cell number is 804-335-6813.
Eve's doing much better. It looks like she'll have two part time jobs starting in a week or so, and she's almost finished her tax course so will be able to work preparing taxes next year.
I'm really excited that everyone will get another 69er that Mark worked so hard on!
Dave