[1969] 69 used parts for sale

Chris Mann 69monza at avenuedesigngroup.com
Tue Nov 24 12:29:48 EST 2009

Hey, you sixty niners!

Just finished parting out a 69 500 2dr hardtop dusk blue with blue interior.

Car was parked since 1986 in Chicago somewhere, had 19,000 miles on it and I
am pretty sure that is accurate.

Here is a partial list of what I was able to salvage, Illinois paper title
with vin tag, trim tag, & front frame rail stamping (all matching numbers)
(#1112, 500, dusk blue & blue int) rear glass, rear glass stainless trim,
both passenger and drivers door, stainless trim at door thresholds, hood,
wipers, front cross member complete, rear suspension complete (regular duty
springs), front bench seat frame only - no vinyl or stuffing, rear seat
frame base with no vinyl or stuffing (the rear seat back was shot). I do
have, however, a black vinyl seat rear seat back in okay condition from
another car. Steering column (blue), steering box, stainless wiper arms,
wiper motor, wiper control arms, dual master brake cylinder, motor mount,
horn, voltage regulator, seatbelts (blue), other misc. interior trim parts.

Email me what you might be interested in and I can take digital pictures of
the parts you seek. These price points will be VERY reasonable, my better
half has me on a short leash on this project and its spatial requirements,
help me get rid of this stuff! Can assist with shipping or freight
requirements if necessary. Just want this stuff to go to good 69 homes if at
all possible.

I'm gonna keep the power train from this car for my convertible :-D..Sorry
no A.I.R. equipment on this car L

Chris Mann