[1969] Newsletter

Marvin Crook marvin.crook at verizon.net
Thu Sep 3 21:58:52 EDT 2009

69 Group Members,

Hopefully by now you have received your edition of the 69'er Newsletter.  My thanks to Ken Amick for volunteering as editor and his effort in publishing the quarterly newsletter.

The 69'er was sent to all Group Members from an old roster when our membership was at it's highest.  As you know we are starting with a new roster from members who have paid their $10.00 membership fee this year.  Therefore the next 69'er will just be sent to those who have a current membership.  If you need to pay your dues please send to Ed Thompson, 2523 E. Armour Ave., Saint Francis, Wisconsin, 53235.

Now to the Newsletter.  Ken needs your help with pictures, articles, and information about the 69 Corvair.  He can't print it unless we come together and supply interesting items for the newsletter.  Eve Ellis is the group historian and new found Vin. numbers should be sent to her at 8322 Soft Wind Dr., Mechanicsville, Virginia, 23111, or phone - 804-746-7245.  These should be published in the next issue of the 69'er, also ownership changes.

It's time to step-up and help those who are trying to keep our Special Interest Chapter of CORSA going.  Thanks in advance.

Marvin Crook
President - The 69 Group
CORSA Chapter #007