[1969] Dick Shank

sarahvair at juno.com sarahvair at juno.com
Mon Sep 14 06:23:09 EDT 2009

I saw ths on VV and thought I would share it.
For those of you who are new to the 69 Club, Dick was our very first President.
Sarah
From: Eileen Shank

Corsa and VirtualVairs has been a big part of Dick's life for many years.

Dick passed away at 1:30PM EDT (9/13/2009)  from Cancer.?

I want to thank all of you for the many great times shared and good freindships made at
Corvair conventions and gatherings. These will be memory's that I will treasure.

Visitation will be Thursday from 2-4 and 6-8 at Yoder Culp Funeral Home Goshen, IN
Services will be held at Dunlap United Methodist Church, Elkhart IN, Friday at 10AM.