[1969] Interested in joining the 1969 Corvair group.

steven at sashimi.org steven at sashimi.org
Tue Dec 14 10:06:35 EST 2010

Hi Mike,

Welcome!  We are in the process of putting together our mailing list for
2011 membership dues, so the easiest thing to do to get started is to
contact me directly (i.e. off list) with your contact information and we'll
get you set up.

You are well on your way, having joined this discussion group.  How did you
find out about us?  Was it our chapter website, through CORSA, a friend, or
possibly Facebook?  Please let me know.

And of course, we'd really like to hear about your Monza. It sounds like it
would be a great story for our upcoming newsletter slated for January.

Speaking of the newsletter, we don't have any hardcopy back issues
stockpiled, but we may be able to help.  Are looking for any particular
issues of the newsletter?

Once again, Welcome to the group!

Steve Brown  (#0069)
President, The 1969 Corvair Group