[1969] Interested in joining the 1969 Corvair group.

mikeyvair at aol.com mikeyvair at aol.com
Sun Dec 12 23:42:50 EST 2010

Hello,

I would like to join the 1969 Corvair group - please let me know where to send the dues and how much. I am also interested in obtainign back issues/inforation from previous newsletters. I recently purchased a 1969 Monza coupe that my father daily drove from 1971 thru 1980 when he sold it and I recently discovered it locally and bought it back after being gone for 30 years- its awaiting a full resto. after sitting in a barn since 1982. Thanks.  Mike Pietro