[1969] Ellis Newsletter

Todd Sanders todds at arkwest.com
Sun Jan 24 20:40:47 EST 2010

Ditto !!!

After visiting with Mark just before his sickness about the last
newsletter, I really never dreamed the October issue would be
completed.  It is such an honor to see #681 on the cover and such a
great article inside.  I know it takes a takes great dedication to the
'69 group to carry on and I can only say thanks to those who are making
it happen.  Please lets keep the faith and keep the group live and well
in the future.

Todd Sanders
Danville, AR