[1969] Ellis Newsletter

Dave Newell chevrobilia at juno.com
Mon Jan 25 01:51:02 EST 2010

John,
Mark must have been thinking of you when he included a copy of the certificate on page 83 of our book, 1969 Corvair Fingertip Facts. Mark explained the process there. The pink application that Steve referred to in his email was what the dealer filled out so that you'd be sent a certificate. The $150 certificate wasn't sent out unless the dealer mailed in the application for you.
Dave