[1969] Ellis Newsletter

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 25 09:30:40 EST 2010

I'd like to add my THANK YOU to Marvin as well. (Sorry for sounding like a
"me too" post.)

-Mark Corbin

for by Marvin before Mark passed.
> 2.  For being a great President and sticking it out during some rough
times.  Especially after he suffered a heart attack.  Not to mention
keeping us pulled together after Mark passed.
> Sarah

something wrong with my e-mail or no one has anything to talk about.
> Wade Lanning has printed and mailed Mark Ellis' last newsletter.  I hope
everyone has received it by now.  Does anyone have any comments or thoughts
about it?