[1969] Ellis Newsletter

Pamela Wall wallfam at charter.net
Mon Jan 25 12:50:18 EST 2010

A very heartfelt thank you to everyone who made this issue possible. And the decal is a delight. I had only had my '69 for a few months and Mark had been an invaluable asset. In addition to all the documentation I received from the previous owner, Mark had all the information that filled in the blanks. I didn't get the chance to say the personal thank you to him due to his sudden illness. With my son stationed at Norfolk, I had traveled there just after the news of Mark's hospitalization. Bringing along my computer, I kept up with all the news as it was posted on this site. For which, I am also very grateful. The opportunity to meet him in person was lost. I, especially, want to thank Eve for doing her best to maintain the records and having to do this task under such great duress. Having been a Corvair owner since college days, this Corvair has very special meaning for me. But that's a whole other story.
Again, a deep gratitude for everyone's hard work.
Pamela Wall
'69 Dusk Blue Convertible-carefully stored for this lng Wisconsin winter.