[1969] Officers

steve brown steven at sashimi.org
Thu Nov 11 22:56:04 EST 2010

I am very happy to hear that Dave, particularly about Eve, and I'm
certain that all of us wish her well.

There's more activity on this group this evening than I can recall in a
while, and it feels like there's interest in reconnecting.  Whether or
not this email list approach will be an adequate vehicle to help us do
this feels somewhat tenuous though, and I wonder if there's a more
effective medium.

I don't have the answers and a McD's burger & shake isn't really my
thing so maybe I'll go get my copy of the Fingertip Facts out of the
glove compartment of my 69 to read for inspiration.

- Steve

Monza 140/PG convertible #0069 (frost green of course)