[1969] Officers

Dave Newell chevrobilia at juno.com
Thu Nov 11 22:05:11 EST 2010

Eve's taking steps to get the database workable and updated again. She's made a lot of progress since she moved to Raleigh, NC where she has a very good technical research job with a growing company. But she's still getting settled in and I'm really proud of how she's adjusted to an all new lifestyle. Not all the database should be accessible, since there's personal information included, but I'm confident we'll be getting an updated roster of '69s again. That's what counts...to know how many '69s are accounted for and to add cars as we find them and update who owns them.
Dave