[1969] '69 e-Group Revival Recap

Steven steven at sashimi.org
Sat Nov 13 10:49:54 EST 2010

As a start, the new officers will need the member list.

Also, if Eve would share the basic field names and format of the 69
database, not the content, then at least someone else could start to be an
interim point of contact to collect and pursue information about 69's and
their owners from this point forward.  This could then later be added back
into the the Database that she has.  In this way we won't lose any time or
miss any opportunities and Eve will not have to give up the information that
Mark had so painstakingly assembled.

Again, this is something that I'd be happy to do for the 69 group.

- Steve