[1969] 1969 Corvair owner # 0511

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 11:17:40 EST 2010

B"H

I'm pretty much in the same boat as Larry.  Between a stressful job, religious
and family commitments, and fixing my Corvair, I just don't have any spare time
at the moment, although I would be happy to pay dues and contribute to the best
of my ability.

I'm just glad my I don't have to fix my wife's van, it's too modern and complex
so we just take it to the mechanic when something goes awry.

My son drove my Vair last night and busted the p-brake cable, so I'm carless
until I get the new cable from Clark's.  I'm finally converting my fuel pump to
electric (replaces 4 leaky mechanical pumps this year; I've had it) along with
some other repairs that have been waiting for an available Sunday or day off
from work.  I depend on the Vair as my daily driver and need it to a reliable
mode of transportation (and she's generally been very dependable, but like any
old car, needs good and regular maintenance and lots of TLC).

Regards...Bill Hershkowitz  #5056