[1969] 1969 Group Membership Roster released!

Dave Leonard dave at arborlea.com
Fri Feb 25 22:37:43 EST 2011

The updated 1969 Group Membership roster was sent out to all dues-paying
1969 Group members as of Friday morning.  In addition to listing current and
past members, It also lists members by state and city, as well as a
containing a section listing VIN's owned by members.  If you paid dues and
didn't receive your copy via email, please drop me a note and let me know.
And if you want a copy, join up!  Dues are only $5.

Thanks!

Dave Leonard

'69 Group Secretary