[1969] Fwd: For Sale Ad - 1969 Monza Coupe, #3940

David Brown corvair69 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 09:08:59 EST 2012

Hi Group,
FYI, here's a nice 69 coupe (#3940) up for sale in the Houston area.  The
info was just sent to me by the club Secretary, Ricki Jannise (his dad's
car).  The engine is not original, but is correct for this car (110/PG),
also correct paint & interior color.  I have seen the car & it is very nice
& runs out well.  For more info, contact either Ricki or his dad Lloyd.
Regards,
Dave Brown