[1969] #6000 and etc. in HCC

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Tue Nov 20 11:58:26 EST 2012

Hi,

Looks like Hemmings Classic Car was trying to be helpful by publishing a
blurb in the Lost & Found column in the latest issue (January 2013, page 10)
about #6000 and the few cars before it but they messed up some key facts and
didn't make mention of Mark and Dave's amazing '69 book and the research
that exists about #6000's fate.

Would an officer of this group like to contact them and set things straight?

Happy Thanksgiving,

--Kent

P.S. I just received the magazine since I'm a subscriber. If whomever is
going to make contact does not have it yet, I can scan and send the blurb.