[1969] Check out all finest six Corvairs at auction!

Thompson, Ed ed.thompson at quarles.com
Thu Oct 4 14:08:33 EDT 2012

Steve/all-

This is from the incredible collection of an incredible person and fellow Corvair enthusiast, Don Schneider of Dundee OH.  I consider Don, and his late wife, Alyce, among the very finest people I have ever met in the "The World of Corvair" -- as you will see indicated on one of his buildings, I still think about a weekend visit there back in 1990.  I first met Don and Alyce at the '77 CORSA Convention in Bloomington MN, and was in touch w/ them often through the mid-90's.

Ed
Milwaukee
#3753, white over frost green vert, 110-glide, 1980-89