[1969] Results of finest six Corvairs at auction!

Ken Maxwell kobramax at insightbb.com
Sun Oct 7 08:47:58 EDT 2012

Hi All:

Here are the results of the Don Schneider auction yesterday:

69 Monza Coupe Frost Green, #3102, only 88 miles w/original window sticker -
$14,000
69 Monza Convertible, Champagne, #1360, 140, 4-speed - $12,750
68 Monza Convertible, Red, PG - $7,800
66 Monza Convertible, Blue, PG - $7,600
65 Corsa Convertible, Black, turbo, "Black Widow" - $17,000
62 Rampside, PG, "Big Orange" - $24,000

These prices do not include the 10% fee paid to the auctioneer.

All of these Corvairs are very nice. Don always restored his Corvairs to a
very high quality.

Ken Maxwell
Louisville, KY
69 Convertible #5346