[1969] Are we (the '69 Vair enthusiast group) still functioning?

Dave Cavagnaro djcav at ptd.net
Thu Dec 19 08:58:43 EST 2013

I forgot to mention. I have owned my sad 69 for about 15 years. In that
time it has moved to various storage locations and has run only once. My
goal was to start a full restoration on it this winter... (NOTE, it will
be a driver level restoration because I am not into 'showing' we drive
all our Chevys...) However due to a series of family related health
issues,,, that may not happen. However when it does,,, and I hope it
will soon,,, I intend to send photos and comments of the restoration for
the newsletter.
Dave C