[1969] Group meeting @ the Convention in Tacoma last week?

Jim corvair at frontiernet.net
Sat Aug 2 22:26:55 EDT 2014

Thanks for your well-stated reply, Steve.  It seems like in the age of
electronic communication there isn't much demand for "conventional"
organizations and newsletters.  We tried, offered, asked, and suggested, but
as you state below, there were no takers to lead the group in another
direction or try something different.  Like the Corvair, it was a short run,
but enjoyable.

Jim B.

Time is not measured by the passing of years but by what one does, what one
feels, and what one achieves. - Jawaharlal Nehru