[1969] Meeting of 1969 Corvairs-Knoxville,TN

sspence2 at suddenlink.net sspence2 at suddenlink.net
Sun Aug 3 11:04:39 EDT 2014

To the Group of '69 owners on Respirators,

Stephan Spence here in Bossier City, LA.  I have not been active due to my work load at home and running a part time corvair repair shop here.  I have missed the last 3 National Conventions after bringing home the Bill Mitchell award for high points in my 1969 Coupe, which I drive weekly.
I propose this to help keep the group together as I know we are very fond of our late (no pun intended) Corvairs.  I will be at the 2015 National in Knoxville.  Lets at least do a 1969 Photo Shoot (did in Kentucky about 10-12 years ago).  Also, maybe inviting the 1968 Corvair people to join us for camaraderie.  Yes, there are not a lot of '68 people that show up either and I talk with many and trade/sell parts for their cars as alot of these are interchangeable on both of these years.  With two groups together surely we will have someone that wants to do something to get us off our breathing machines.  I will write an article to Corsa and put online/website to promote my intentions if anyone thinks this is viable.  A little feedback will help.  I also own and drive a '68.
Thanks for listening,
Stephan Spence
#3026  Monza Cpe, 4-spd