[1969] Explain this!

dave at arborlea.com dave at arborlea.com
Fri Feb 7 15:08:30 EST 2014

Hi Mark,

I can't explain it, but I do know that there are errors in there, so
it's not surprising.  I did find that at one point we identified 0338,
located in IN, sometime in late 2011, and I wonder if there was an error
made confusing an 8 for a 3.  Also, now that I look, I'm puzzled by why
0338 didn't end up in the current roster, so have to go search my email
archives for that answer.

I'm wrapping-up revisions to the roster to get it sent out - way late
in finalizing this version - so I'll make the updates to reflect the
corrected information for 0333 and leave the other car information in
there with a "?" for the unknown VIN.  I'll also check around to see if
I can find any more info on where 0333 came from.

Where did you find Wilbur's name?  What version/issue of the roster did
you find him in?

Dave