[1969] Explain this!

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 7 22:35:20 EST 2014

Hi Dave,

The roster I checked was the '03 roster, just the one most handy to grab at
the moment. But I'm sure the info hasn't been changed. My friend, who I've
known since, forever, is scrupulously honest, so I don't doubt, knowing him
as I do, that this 500's info is certain. He told me about it at the last
Florida convention, and asked, since I live in Ohio, to see if I could check
on the Toledo car (Mr. McCoy's convert). The 500's owner's phone number was
told to me in confidence, so I've been sitting on the info until now. Why I
posted at this moment is a spur of the moment thing. I just have not been
able to check on the Toledo car. So somebody's going to have to check on
it's VIN. But it would be wild if the two DID have the same numbers! Would
probably be the first time in history, for any car, for it to happen, if
verified.

What is this #0338 like? Are you saying that it is really #0333? I think my
friend found it in Indiana, as I think the phone # is an Indianapolis area
code.

Also, just found another one not on the roster, #2520 a Monza coupe
w/140/4speed, posi, black out, green in. It's in SC and has just been bought
by a young guy named Cole Adcock. Car's in rough but restorable condition,
and Cole is real enthused about doing something with it.

-Mark