[1969] Explain this!

Dave Leonard dave at arborlea.com
Sat Feb 8 19:20:22 EST 2014

Well, I tried to call Wilbur McCoy, but the number I was able to find for him isn't working.  Anybody on the list know him?

Also, is there a chance that your friend may have misread an 8 as 3?  His #0333 may actually be #0338.  Can you ask him to double-check?

I found where we ID'd 0338 - it was from a Craig's list posting from Elkhart back in July of 2011.  Chris Mann sent me us the post.  When Chris called the seller, he spoke with the son of the current owner and he have him the VIN.  Chris sent a copy of the posting to me - it’s a Lemans blue 500!  When/where did your friend find the 500?

Bottom line - I suspect one or the other car is off by one digit.

Dave