[1969] EFI on a 69 engine

hihal6 at gmail.com hihal6 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 12:17:23 EST 2014

Hi everyone;
 I haven't seen a post to the Sixty Nine list for some time so I'm not sure
if this one is actually going somewhere or not!

I have ordered the parts to convert my 69 Coupe to throttle body fuel
injection and DIS. My powertrain is a 110 PG with 3.27 gearing. All smog
equipment has been removed. The engine is very low mileage (for a car this
old) and has never been apart except for carb rebuilds, o-ring replacement
etc. The fuel injection and ignition setup is the kit offered by Ted Brown
in South Carolina and is based on 1990's technology. He has been building
and improving on this system for a few years now.

Has anyone else done this conversion on a 69? I would appreciate any
helpful hints or observations if you have done this conversion on any
Corvair, but especially a 69.

Thanks,

Wade Halsey in Southern Ohio