[1969] 1969 Digest, Vol 73, Issue 5

David C. Herrin III source at adnc.com
Tue Mar 31 19:52:21 EDT 2015

the 1969 Front Only Brake Hose ( rubber ) were once available from
several reputable aftermarket suppliers - nowadays you may take your
chances on those "repos".

I made a few pairs of my braided stainless steel brake hoses ( DOT &
TUV certified for Street use " matching and found most Corvairs had
been changed to 1965-8 Front Wheel Cylinders and Hoses. May still have ?
David The Source