[1969] Registry status - new '69 Vehicle Roster available for download

David Newell chevrobilia at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 5 01:23:13 EDT 2015

Hi Dave,
Thanks so much for keeping the '69 car roster up to date...it's much appreciated. I know that I have '69s not on the list but no time right now to dig them out.

Yes, not everyone is tuned in to Facebook, which is a good thing. So please keep email as the main '69 Group form of communication as was promised to us. I have a FB page but no time to visit other pages, and like Kent, would never have known of your updated roster (or any '69 news) if it was only posted there.

Dave