[1969] Registry status - new '69 Vehicle Roster available for download

Dave Cavagnaro djcav at ptd.net
Mon Oct 5 10:02:37 EDT 2015

Hello All,
     I agree. I do not use FB or the other social sites. I do however
monitor my emails. The 69 group should retain email as the primary
communication method.

     That said, *Thank you all* for all you all do in keeping the 69
story alive... I enjoy all the stories, cars being sold, found,
information, etc, etc....
Dave Cavagnaro