<CORSA Chapters> 04 CONVENTION

Greg Scarboro scarboro@trgpsc.com
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 18:57:44 -0500

Hello all, if you could spread the word for me to your club members. If
anyone that has made reservations at the Hyatt knows for sure they are not
able to attend the convention if they would go ahead & cancel their rooms.
Or when they know their plans for sure, canel. We are close to filling our
room block and want to make sure that we book every room and use every room
alotted to us so we don't get penalized. The Radisson still has numerous
rooms available and is connected to the Hyatt. Thanks,  Greg Scarboro,
Central Ky Corvair